4.11.2005

knit fix

nip&pin-cl

I haven't knitted anything in a while, I haven't even bought any patterns or yarn. I must be hungry for it because that's all I've been looking for lately. I'm especially interested in the Rowan R2 collection, where this poncho is from. I'm very surprised at myself here since I usually hate ponchos. But there's something about this "Nip and Pin" that makes me want to knit it up. I think it's the color they chose and the big red flower pinned to it. I can see myself possibly wearing this in what we have left of spring or in the summer walking up and down the boardwalk with a tank and skirt. It's not one of those huge, shapeless ponchos you see at the stores which attracts me to it. Hopefully, I'll be able to find this pattern somewhere, if not I guess I'll buy the kit in the pink that looks purple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home