4.24.2005

Chunky Wrap



Yarn: Rowan Ribbon Twist in Riches (This version 2 skeins, updated version 3 skeins)
Pattern: the knitting garden
Needles: US 19
Date Started: 4.23.2005
Date Finished: 4.23.2005

This is a really crappy pic of a cute wrap I knitted. What can I say I didn't take the picture muahaha!

It took me all of a few hours. I finished it all last night, but I didn't tie the sides till this morning. I'll have to lengthen it a few inches, but I have to wait till my lys opens again on Tuesday.The pattern can be found at
. I'll definately knit this up again, but with different yarn and maybe on circs so it's all one piece.

update: I ripped the binding and added a few more inches with an extra skein I bought. The length is fine but I feel funny about the side so I'll probably rip it out again and cast one with more stitches. The problem is a combination of the original pattern being for an xs and me using chunkier yarn. I'm gonna have to rewrite the pattern for circs or at least for my size. I've also decided that if I don't try it with the original yarn (Rowan Chunky Print) I'm going to substitute it with Crystal Palace Labrador.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home