5.03.2005

Duckie Brown

Duckie Brown Hat


Though they are a men's wear label, I still have to give a shout out to Duckie Brown. It's a whimsical line with some simple pieces to balance them out. Men and women can wear the shirts, though they claim to not want to make a women's line any time in the near future. The use of color and the knitwear peppered across the line is what caught my eye. You can really see the mix of the two designers, Steven Cox and Daniel Silver, in each ensemble. I want and need this green knit hat (they also have it in red which, of course, reminds me of a Team Z vibe). I'll have to figure out a pattern out for it before fall.

Duckie Brown is available at Barneys New York, Fred Segal Finery/ Los Angeles, Skye/Denver, Harrods/London, Tokishirazu, Knockback and Loveless/Tokyo, Garderob/Moscow and Espace Mirage/Monaco. Notice that, again, it's no where near me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home