5.11.2005

Ivory Needles

Ok knitters, I need your help. I'm trying to find some needles and after googling and ebaying I have had no luck. Maybe you can help me?

I have a pair of Clover Ivory knitting needles. I bought them a few years ago, while I was still in Savannah, at the lys there (ahh I miss being able to walk a block to get yarn or needles). I only have one pair (US 10.5) of them but I love them. They are off-white, flexible, super quiet, and made of either plastic or milk cassein. I've emailed Clover, but I haven't heard from them yet, and ,like I said before, I can't find them anywhere online. They obviously exist because I have them in my hands right now (they feel so good!), I just can't find any more of them.

So have any of you seen these needles? Do you have a link you can send me? Do you know of a brick and mortar store that carries them? I could pay you back if you get them for me. Or do you know of any other needles that feel the same way as these? Maybe I can get those instead.

I'll post a pic of them later today in case seeing them helps. Any info would be appreciated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home