5.11.2005

and the next project is.....

harry potter yarn

A Harry Potter bag! umm Let me explain that one...I've had this yarn since I first learned to knit. My BF's mom (who taught me to knit) bought these two skeins for me as a way for me to get better at knitting while making myself a Harry Potter scarf (remember when those were popular?!) Well, needless to say, I never made the sucker and this yarn has had to suffer loneliness because of it. I was thinking of getting rid of it since I don't particularly like it; I find it too itchy on the skin. But then I thought I would use it for the Marsupial Tote from SNB, but I decided against that as well. So I'll be making a bag that sort of resembles the original scarf this yarn was destined for.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tere said...

Hi!
I just found your blog and I LOVE that little purse you made. The cardigan pattern you're looking for is from Knit1 Magazine issue 1. I have it, maybe I can send it to you.
Tere

12/5/05 9:39 AM  
Blogger yahaira said...

thanks for the compliments and the offer Tere! I'll swap you something for it if you would like.

15/5/05 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home