5.14.2005

Can this yarn split some more please?

I casted on for the bias top without a care in the world...lalala..until I realized that my needles are too long and the freaking yarn just splits into 5 or more plies.

I'm using Lion Brand microspun, like the pattern suggested, and man does it suck! ok I'm not really being fair here, the yarn was 2.50 a skein at AC Moore for crying out loud and it is pretty soft, and the colors are great, but damn I hate splitty yarn! And what is it with this lion yarn, any kind I get I end up finding a huge knot in it.

Yarn that's tied together in the middle of the skein...now that's quality!

Doesn't it look like underwear?!

underoos?

3 Comments:

Blogger Atouria said...

Yikes! I hate to hear that you're having such a bad time with the yarn. On a happy note, I love the colors you're using! :)

/hugs!

15/5/05 9:04 AM  
Blogger yahaira said...

thanks guys, I love pink!
I haven't found any more knots in the yarn so far, but it keeps splitting. sometimes I think I dropped a stitch when really it's just some of the threads that split. so I just have to be careful with counting how many actual stitches I have.

15/5/05 9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the colors you chose! I have to figure how to make that with something other than microspun..

29/6/05 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home