4.13.2006

15000

You guys are amazing and insane! Thank you soooo much for the support, the response has been incredible. I can't believe it. This is the first time that I can finally get on here and post, I'll try to answer each and every one of you later today.

In 24 hours I had over 15 thousand hits. Not what I expected at all. And not something I was able to test. I had to put the store down for maintenance so I can get it to work faster and better (there have been some bugs reported). During the downtime I'll change up some things, like even bigger pictures! You can click on the thumbnails now to make them bigger but somepeople haven't realized it. I'm also going to rewrite a few things so you guys know that you have a coupon in your mailbox. If you have any suggestions let me know now so I can implement them, I want to make this the best site I can for you.

I hope you guys don't hate me! I should be back up in a day or two....and I heard some amazing new products are already on their way.

I'm still baffled and amazed...now back to packing!

12 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

no need to apologize to us! we're very excited.

13/4/06 10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah baby, we hate you for not pulling your crystal ball out of storage, and looking ahead to see that 15000 people would descend on your new website and click all the little pictures at least two times each, and then forward the site to friends, who in turn did their little clicking bit...

So glad that you got a great repsonse...

13/4/06 11:10 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Yay!! Good for you. Your store was so professional and lovely - it's great that you've found ways to make it even better.

I'm just cranky at my spam blocker, which blocked the 10% off coupon I could've used on my order. Darn thing - it blocks GOOD email and lets crap through. Hmph.

13/4/06 12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome, girl! I hope after all the dust finally settles you'll have time to knit!

13/4/06 12:20 PM  
Blogger stacey said...

The site is great! I looked you up after we spoke at the Yarn Harlot thing in Rutherford (that was you right???) Drop me a line when you have a chance to breath :o)

13/4/06 1:38 PM  
Blogger Oiyi said...

Congrats on getting so much traffic!

I hope to see some new products when you get the site running again. I tried getting on your site all last night cause I was up until the wee hours working. You killed my yarn buying buzz. ;-) But I am sure my wallet and Dh thanks you.

13/4/06 3:25 PM  
Blogger illanna said...

Good thing I got in my alpaca order when I did, huh? I'm glad to hear you had such a successful day. Too bad you don't get to handle any actual cash, or else you could frame your first dollar like other businesses do sometimes. Also too bad that you can't have famous people like Michael Jackson and Madonna come in and sign pictures of themselves for your wall. You'll have to settle for famous people like Sandra and I. Congratulations again!

13/4/06 8:41 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Wow! That's a lot of hits! Congratulations!

13/4/06 8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm astounded, but so glad, about that many hits! Congrats!

I can't wait til the store is back up. Goodbye, yarn diet!

13/4/06 9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a belated congratulations. how exciting. i'm sure it's all going to be great. will definately be over there as soon as my credit card allows. x

14/4/06 3:14 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hey, my yarn arrived this afternoon - and when I saw "Hi Chaos!" on the box, I started to giggle and didn't stop for hours! Hee hee.

It's gorgeous and gorgeously presented. You go, girl!

14/4/06 8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Pureknits site is down and I couldn't wait to let you know how much I loved the packaging and presentation, so very Martha Stewartish. Thank you for matching the yarn from my two orders (I'll be more carefull when I place my next order). Best of luck and much success in your new adventure.

14/4/06 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home