6.06.2005

Cleaning up and organizing

Is it a bad sign when you spend your time organizing your yarn instead of cleaning up your house? This place could use some attention, but instead I figured out how much yarn I have and some projects for each one. There's still a ton that I have nothing attached to, don't ask me why! I think I just have to figure out what patterns I have and what yarns match up in quantity and gauge. I get so disappointed when I loop up a pattern with a yarn in mind and I'm totally off. This requires a lot more organization, but I am afraid that I won't be able to even walk around my house soon. It's getting that bad.

I did decide to get rid of the yarns that are either leftovers or I just plain don't want. If anyone wants them, then let me know and I'll give them to you. If not I guess I'll donate them somewhere. Where exactly do you donate yarn? I'm picturing a shelter full of poor people with balls of yarns, some posh some not. Are homeless people yarn snobs? ok I got sidetracked there. Anyway let me see what I have:

Lion Brand Landscapes
Brown Sheep Bulky
Lion Brand Glitterspun
Sugar n Cream

I may throw in some GGH Aspen, GGH Goa, and I havent decided on the Tahki Cotton Classic yet. I also have some leftover Blue Sky Alpaca that I have no idea why I would save. If you are into that magic ball knitting this would perfect for you (I think). Like I said let me know if anyone wants leftover stuff.

What do the rest of you do with your leftover yarn?

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

After meeting you on Sunday, I gotta say...you are adorable!

6/6/05 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home