6.01.2005

Four skein wonder...

front of shrug

Sorry for the boob shot!


Yarn: Blue Sky Alpaca sport in color 50 (lilac) 4 hanks
Needles: Addi Turbos US 8's and 5's
Pattern: One Skein Wonder
Date Started: 5.28.2005
Date Finished: 6.01.2005

So here is what I've been cheating on the bias tank with. It was suppossed to be a quick, one time only trist, but it took longer than I expected (isn't that always the way?) and I think I'm gonna come back for more. Hopefully miss bias will take me back soon, though I don't have time for her right now. I'm going to bask in the afterglow of my little affair for a while...oh you want details? Aren't you dirty!

I didn't really change anything in the pattern (is that considered a perfect pattern then?!), the only thing that surprised me was when I got my back measured I was a 17", who knew! (I thought I was going to be bigger) I got this lovely alpaca as a gift and I quickly cast on for this project. I double stranded it to get gauge (hence the four hanks) and it feels so yummy. How come no one ever told me?! I figured it would be nice and warm at the cold studio I work at and for the fall, when it starts to cool down. I'll have to make another one in cotton to get more use out of it since it's already summer (when did that happen?) But that may have to wait until miss bias and I break up. This was all Stefanie's fault!

I have some more pics for your viewing pleasure; you really are dirty!



back of shrug

arm detail

one skein wonder

2 Comments:

Blogger Atouria said...

I love the dirty details! Seriously, though, that shrug is super cute. I love the color you chose and I think a cotton one is definitely in order.

2/6/05 10:26 PM  
Blogger yahaira said...

I knew you were dirty!

2/6/05 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home