6.02.2005

new template...

I really want a new background or look for this blog, but so far I've had no luck. Everything I find is cute but too small...as in you would have to scroll just to read this post. That is just too tiny for me. So where oh where can I find a cool template? I've gone to blogskins, but they have a million to look through and all are tiny!

ps Im not suppossed to be home right now, but my car battery decided that it didn't want to go to work today. So I have to wait till they call me when it's ready.

2 Comments:

Blogger illanna said...

i got mine from here: http://www.erisfree.com/d2/apart.php it's big and easily customizable.

2/6/05 2:04 PM  
Blogger yahaira said...

which one did you get? I'mm thinking I could put a pic somwhere in there-just have to find one.

2/6/05 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home