6.08.2005

Some progress finally!

That's right ladies and gentlemen, I'm knitting the back of the infamous bias tank. I'm almost done with the increasing and then it's smooth sailing through the decreases. How did I finally get some work on it done? Apparently, that Allegra I took takes you to the extreme of non-drowsy. I was congested and wide awake till four in the morning last night. I took that time to finally read the discussion on k1r2 and then do some knitting. I did some more knitting today, in between cleaning and organizing. Hopefully I'll be done with this piece by tomorrow so I can take my time in seaming hell. I'll have to email Teva Durham for help, since the awesome "knitting mag with an attitude" decided to omit how I seam all ten pieces of this biatch together.

I thought I was going to cast on for another project today, but I've noticed that I never let myself. I'm a one project at a time kind of girl, a serial monogamist if you will. Sure, I can flirt and I've been known to have side quickies some of the times. But really, once I start on a project I'm in it for the long haul. I look in wonder when I see the long list of "projects on the needles" from other blogs, sometimes with a bit of jealousy in my eyes. I imagine what fun it must be and what satisfaction one gets from constantly having finished objects. I just can't do it though. All I can do is fantasize about the next one, while working on the current one.


1 Comments:

Blogger illanna said...

I think it's more of a knitting mag with a BAD attitude. Needs an attitude adjustment if you ask me. Anything who won't tell you how to seam together 10 peices of knitting needs some serious adjusting.

9/6/05 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home