6.09.2005

You've got mail...

or rather I do! Just wanted to get in a quick post and send a shout out to my secret pal! I got my first package today and it's a beaut. Want to see? ok:



I love everything in it. I must've not realized how many times I've mentioned things about Japan or how I make sushi, but my sp did. Or maybe she has some crazy telepathic power that no one knows about. Anywho, time for to gloat a bit on here before I email her. Let's see I got a sushi mat, which will make things go a lot quicker around here, and a couple of chop sticks (always appreciated!). Some yummy miso that I may have tonight (she must also know that we haven't gone food shopping in ages over here). A couple of super-cute tea cups and a tea ball (which Ive been meaning to get) and some awesome sounding tea. The loose tea must've been made for me since it's organic! I've never had African tea so I'm definately looking forward to making some chai with it. I especially love that, with every purchase, the company gives money to an AIDS charity in Kenya. The tea is grown by Kenyan family farmers so they get some money too. Can you tell I love this gift? I can't wait till next month to see what my sp comes up with. I hope the gifts that I sent out are appreciated this much. Oh, and how cute is that little note card?


I'll post later on in the day the progress I've made with the tank.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is a pretty yarn store! i understand the cheating. very reasonable cheating, i may note!

9/6/05 11:32 PM  
Blogger the knitrider said...

Hey, thanks for the comment on my site! the osw is awesome to knit! i love how you did the color variation on yours! i know im going to have to make like one in every color, and everyone wants me to make one too for them so i will be knitting that thing until the end of time!

10/6/05 10:24 AM  
Blogger Atouria said...

What a great SP! I love all your cute sushi stuff!

11/6/05 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home