5.24.2005

The First Step....

is to admit I have a problem. I'm coming clean with my stash; I know I've shown it before but it has grown since then. Now this isn't a "look at all my stuff nananana" but rather a "lord why do I do this?! help me" . Any project ideas are appreciated....

yarn stash


so that's about 60 skeins of yarn. If you click on the pick you will see the inventory and what they are linked to. But obviously a lot is just free floating yarn.

lol Jane Pauley's show this morning is about clutter...how fitting.

so if you need help as well, then join the yarnaholics unanonymous. (it's easy it's over there on the left...go ahead)

2 Comments:

Blogger Tere said...

Wow, all that looks like really nice yarn. Have you thought of selling some of it?

Thanks for commenting on my blog :) I could find that yarn either (and probably couldn't afford it anyway) so I'm using Patons Canadiana, which is a wool/acrylic blend, for the cardigan.
I've wanted to knit the bias top from Knit1--how is it coming? Do you find the pattern straight forward?

Tere

24/5/05 11:53 AM  
Blogger yahaira said...

it's been pretty easy so far, im into the decreasing right now. im not sure how it's all going to go together though since its going to look like two connected triangles.

ill have to try that patons once im off my "diet", the color looks exactly the same.

24/5/05 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home