5.17.2005

slow week ahead

Yesterday I flew down to my parents' house for the week, so I won't have too much knitting news to blog about for a few days. I'm not very good with the kntiting in the airplane thing. I did bring some yarn (some angora and some wool) so I'll be making something, maybe. I'm not sure what to make with the angora actually, I think a scarf but I don't know how I want it to look. I want to make the Lost in Translation scarf but I still don't know the pattern.

Talking about scarves, I got Scarf Style on Sunday at Michael's for 13 bucks with a 40% off coupon. So head over and get stuff! It's a great book, but I don't have the right yarn to knit with so it's on hold. I also used a 40% off coupon at A.C. Moore, I needed some needles and I got the spring Interweave Knits. I'm in love with so much stuff in it. I think I will knit the cotton lace shrug, the hat, and the pink wrap. I think there was something else, but I don't remember right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home