6.29.2005

I am insanely tired

And after a long boring drive, with rain and traffic jams, I'm glad to be home! It got so boring at some points, that I was listening to the Price is Right on the radio! I didn't feel like listening to my iPod and there were just no good stations at that little section.

I'm so tired that I don't even remember what I was going to write here. Well, that and my mother keeps distracting me. Hopefully it will come to me in the morning and then I can write a more exciting post. I had started typing around a 8:45, where the hell did all the time go?

Just wanted to let you guys know I'm alive and I made it home alright.

Hopefully, in the next few days I'll get to meet some Miami knitters/bloggers. If you are down here drop me a line, I would love to meet up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home