7.10.2005

Sunday Countdown

I'm going to try to make Sundays the day I figure out how much yarn I've used up or bought up during the week. It's mostly so I have a constant reminder of where my stash is at.

If I count the week I was in Miami, then I used up:
7 skeins of Mission Falls
1 skein of SWTC Phoenix
1 skein of Colinette Point 5
1 skein of some random mohair.

Ten total isn't bad.

I haven't bought any yarn so I'm upgrading myself to cotton and keeping my eyes on wool. :)

Sorry this is a boring post for the rest of you. I'll try to be more exciting later today. Oh, I just remembered, I get to meet Teva Durham in a week! I still haven't decided what lucky yarn from my stash gets to come with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

Great job! You're well on your way to wool

12/7/05 11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home