8.10.2005

Patco Loop


Pattern:
Paris Loop
Yarn: Gedifra Cicco in black (4 skeins)
Needles: US 17 16", US 13 16", US 9 24" Addis
Date Started: 7.18.05
Date Finished: 8.10.05

First off, let me apologize for the crappy picture. It's too dark and pixelated. I'll try to remedy that tomorrow while the sun is out.

This was a pretty straightforward knit, done while watching tv or riding the patco train to center city. There's not much to say here, other than I can't believe I knitted a poncho. Who knew I would really like it? Well, I do. There I admit it! The yarn is nice and soft and very stretchy. The piece is very light, so it's not one of those heavy, get-in-your-way ponchos. I'm happy, you should be too. : )

3 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

wow -- you are the finished object queen! love the paris loop, as always, and your tulle bag is gawgeous. and, yeah, i'm just not so big on ponchos that impede movement. how can you drive in them?

11/8/05 1:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute! I keep my Paris Loop at work to wear when the AC is up too high, or I just need something cozy.

11/8/05 10:53 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Paris Loop looks great!

14/8/05 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home