6.15.2005

Soda what?

I knew there was something I was forgetting about, the soda ash. It's basically a bag of pure sodium carbonate, as oppossed to sodium bicarbonate = baking soda. I bought my bag at AC Moore in the same aisle as the dyes and fabric paints. At my AC Moore, it was hidden next to some wax thing under the PMX Dye. I took a pic of it just in case that helps. I think it was two dollars for a pound of the stuff.




Thanks for the compliments and I can't wait to see what you guys come up with. I'll post more pictures when I get around to dyeing the thicker bamboo I bought.

2 Comments:

Blogger Atouria said...

Thanks so much for posting the picture. Now I won't feel lost when I go searching for it.

16/6/05 1:01 PM  
Blogger yahaira said...

no problem, I always appreciate a visual cue :)

16/6/05 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home