7.14.2005

Something red, something pink


What is that I'm winding? Don't you wish you could see! It's some luscious yarn I dyed for my SP and I'm so nice that I wound it into a center pull ball for her. awww, ain't I sweet? I can't really show you the finished product since I haven't sent it yet. Don't worry though, I took a pic of the skein so if anything I can show it later. While I was winding it I almost decided to keep it for myself, that's how nice the color came out. Thankfully I saved the formulas I made up. Can you tell I'm on a red kick lately?


In other news, I started a small quick project last night for someone (it's a surprise) and found out that, apparently, I'm allergic to angora. The weird part is I was fine when I started, it wasn't till I went to sleep that I felt the angora hairs allover me and started sneezing/itching. I'm going to try to finish it today and see if this is true. If it is I may have 1.5-2 skeins of french angora to give away! It kills me since this is twenty dollar a skein yarn and it's so incredibly soft! Let me know if you are interested in some yarn, I'll post a pic when I'm done with it.

Oh, you still want to see the red yarn? Fine, I'll give you a sneak peak. Just keep it on the dl. Shhh.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cool action shot you took! (And what a nice swift). I gotta get me some tools.... maybe if I make any money at.... MY NEW SITE!

http://www.keridiana.com

It's finally happened! Please tell me if anything's wonky in it.

14/7/05 11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that action shot!! And the red is very pretty.

14/7/05 12:27 PM  
Blogger illanna said...

Hi Yahaira! I would love to swap for the angora if you're allergic. I really want to make some angora baby booties ;) I feel bad that you can't use it though- that really sucks. I can swap you yarn, hand-dyed yarn, handmade stitch markers (even shrinky dink), magazines, the 2nd R2 mag (i don't really care for it), or really anything you want!

15/7/05 1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home