9.21.2005

Name that pattern


The rumors are true, magic loop socks seem to grow quicker than knitting with dpns. Would I lie to you?

This was the state of the sock this morning (sorry for the blue cast), but I'm going to have to rip out a couple of rows because I kept futzing around until I didn't like it anymore (ie I made a mistake). These knit up fast so no worries there. I'll be jumping back to my other projects in the meantime...the more I finish, the more I can buy at Stitches right? Just kidding!


Hey! Do you like prizes? How about some free s.e.x. without the x? Here's your chance to get a prize for your stash...does this pattern look familiar? The first person to name the pattern gets a prize from me. No joke!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure looks like the River lace pattern to me...

21/9/05 1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is totally River, but I don't want anymore yarn, give it to Diana!

21/9/05 2:48 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Lovely sock! Glad someone else got this right, I haven't a clue.

21/9/05 8:17 PM  
Blogger Elspeth said...

I'm glad to hear which it was, because I love this pattern! Are you going to write out your adaptation of the River pattern?

21/9/05 10:03 PM  
Blogger Elspeth said...

P.S. If you're interested in some silly chain letter stuff, check out my blog to be tagged!

22/9/05 12:42 AM  
Blogger illanna said...

I know! It's a clapotis, isn't it!?!?!?!

22/9/05 3:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm, River? ;-)

(magic loop is fun and you pass time very quickly, but I always had a difficult time when it came to the gussets, let me know how it goes)

22/9/05 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home