8.29.2005

mini-klee


Wow, you get two posts and one and a half FO’s in one day! Aren’t you lucky, are you sick of me yet? Actually, I have two reasons for this post. One is the lovely scarf you see and the other is that I’m trying out this “blogger for word” app I downloaded a few days ago. So far I don’t get what the advantage is other than you don’t have to go online and I guess you get to use a real spell checker. I don't get how you add a picture to your post though.

A quick project run down:
Pattern: “klee scarf” 4x4 rib
Needles: US 6 (4mm) straights
Yarn: “Estelle” by A.L. de Sauveterre in Coco (1 skein)
Date Started: dont remember
Date Finished: 8.29.05

Love the color, love the yarn, I would run to get some more before the prices go up (cashmere prices are going up later this year). I think this yarn would make a gorgeous Clapotis, not the cheapest option but certainly luxurious (and isn’t that what knitting is all about?).

Oh, there will be some more of my stash on sale by tonight. If you are interested in some Colinnette Point 5, then guess what’s on sale. Sorry if this post seems rushed, but the boy got home and is hurrying me to get to the gym!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

Love your new scarf - wonderful colours and it just feels sooo soft :)

xx

30/8/05 8:12 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I love those colors! Really cute.

30/8/05 9:48 AM  
Blogger KnittenKnots said...

Mmmm...cashmere. I like the sounds of that. Your socks are looking good too!

30/8/05 2:56 PM  
Blogger PuNk rAwK pUrL said...

thise colors are awesome!! and i love the sweet skinny scarf. where did th epattern come from?

30/8/05 4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loving the scarf...loving the yarn. Cashmere...I find myself picking this suff up alot lately!

31/8/05 10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home